Frequently Asked Questions
How and when will I receive my invoice? When is payment due?
For billing, all Invoices are emailed to you approximately by the 25th of each month and all payments are due on the 1st of the month. If you are on Autopay, no action is needed.
How do I access the web portal/customer login?
- Go to *|CUSTOMER_PORTAL_URL|* and click on Login at the top of the page.
- New Users will have to set up a new account with Username and Password. To create a username, it must be with a minimum of 8 characters. To create a password use a minimum of 9 characters with no common or easy words and include at least 1 capital letter and 1 lower-case letter, along with 1 number and 1 special character.
- The portal will allow access to your account info and billing information.
- You can make changes to your account settings and pay your bill via the portal. We accept the following payment methods, E-Check, Debit, Discover, Visa and Master Card.
- You can also set up your auto-pay.
- If you need assistance in setting this up, please call (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
How do I address an outage or speed issue with my service?
If you have technical issues, never press the reset button. Make sure the Ethernet cable is plugged in the correct jack. It’s the one outlined in red. Unplug your router from the power source for 10 seconds, then plug it back in. All the router lights will blink on and off. Your Internet should resume within 3-5 minutes. If service does not resume, call (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
How do I address slow speeds with my service?If you’re experiencing slow speeds, try moving closer to your router and keep in mind that interference and poor WiFi configuration or older devices could be causing problems. If service does not speed up, call (XXX) XXX-XXXX.